gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Too late to GTA


It seems that a fair few UK online retailers are approaching and indeed have sold out of pre-orders for GTA 4. Play.com has recently stopped taking orders and GAME and Gamestation are no longer guaranteeing delivery on time. Indeed GAME have cancelled all non UK orders for the special edition pack, citing weight limits and postage as reasons. This could be the biggest selling game of all time, if you want to get it on the day looks like you might need to camp out. I must confess I wasn't that into this game but after reading lots about it I really want it!

1 comment:

Sharon Tang said...

I really want this but I'd still want my 9 hours sleep over it. *Sigh* I hope I can get out of the midnight launch shift at work!