gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Friday 11 April 2008

Everyone hates campers!


Do you remember a few years ago some games companies were paying people to camp outside game shops in advance of big releases? The one that springs to mind was for a Turok game. Anyways some really sad individuals have started to camp outside a games shop in Sweden in anticipation of GTA 4. Now don't get me wrong I want this game to but camping......no way Jose. I might jump the queue a bit if I can but no way am I taking my flask and sleeping bag.......IDIOTS!

1 comment:

Sharon Tang said...

I can understand excitement for upcoming games but camping outside a store?! Seriously stupid!

I guess people just get worried sick that they might not get a copy of GTA , so for some it leads them to the extremes.

Look we all know by now, pre-order it, get there on the release date and you're good to go!