gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Wednesday 23 April 2008

I have seen the light


In the pursuits of keeping my loyal readers up to date tonight I found online, a video featuring game play from.......GTA 4. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! For a start it was in French so I didn't pay attention to what was going on but the look of the game is like nothing you expect. It all looks so solid and real with lots of lovely wee touches that look like they will make the game a real gem. I'm not going to link to the site so that it's not easy for you to just click to it I will tell you that the site is called dailymotion and it's up to you whether you want to see it before release. Me, I liked what I saw. UK mag Xbox world 360 have score the game 98/100. 6 days to go!

No comments: