gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Friday 11 April 2008

Dark Sector vs Condemned 2



Ok I tried Condemned 2 and initially I hated it, then I kinda liked it but then I really dis-liked it again. It's just too dark and a bit samey, the forensics are good and it looks ok when you can see what;s going on but overall I was quite disappointed with it.. Now I had a dilemma, do I keep it for the GTA 4 trade in or do I exchange it (Gamestation still do 10 day returns) so I took it back and swapped for Dark Sector. Thank the maker I did, Dark Sector had slipped under my radar but on playing it I don't know how. It is like a mix of Resi 4, GOW and of course the film Krull coz of the Glaive weapon you have. Haven't touched the multi player yet but so far loving it.

No comments: