gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Thoughts


Ok, I've been playing GTA IV for over a week now and it keeps impressing me to no end so following is a small list of nice things I have seen in the game.



  1. Interior lights in cars going on and off when the doors are opened.

  2. The Chinese restaurant called "Ming Inn".

  3. Internet cafes called TW@.

  4. Timber yard called "woodfellas".

  5. If one car wheel comes off the ground it stops spinning.

  6. If a car drives too close to Niko it will go over his toes and he will jump up and down on one foot.

There are hundreds more but that is what springs to mind. Got any more? Let me know.

1 comment:

Sharon Tang said...

Wait till you see my next videoblog on Ready Up. I found the best A.I behaviour on GTA IV. Sssshhh.. can't reveal anything. *whispers* "Nanny's got the moves".... I'll leave you confused now. :)