gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Friday 9 May 2008

E=MC2




Ok nonsense title I know but it is good news. The wonderful Codemasters have secured the rights to make Formula 1 games, the first one will be out next year. Having just recently played the GRID demo this is great news as they are one of the few studios who can do driving games some justice. Formula 1 has been missing from all consoles for some years so this is a welcome return, and a great many people are looking forward to full races online-me included.

1 comment:

Sharon Tang said...

I heard this on the Game Live Radio at work. What if Codemasters decide to make the next formula one game like Micro Machines or something?! lol. *funny thought of mini F1 cars zooming around a giant breakfast table*

Well unfortunately I'm not a F1 fan so I'm afriad I'm not sure what all this means... what does it mean?... *scratch scratch*