gaming news and anything else I can be bothered to write about. Updated sporadically!

Wednesday 20 February 2008

n+, what the hell is it?


Today I downloaded a trial of a game called n+ from the marketplace, after a few minutes I knew I had to play the rest of the game. I had only read a few things about this game, all had been positive and with justification. For those of you unaware of it, like i was, you control a weeee ninja whom you must get to pick up a key and then exit the level by jumping. There are however, hazards and enemys that must be avoided and you have a clock that ticks down, but you can pick up extra time. This is all wrapped in pseudo-spectrum type graphics which are entirely functional but really make the game. If you haven't tried it, splash out, I'm addicted.

No comments: